(no subject)

John Melber j.melber at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Wed Mar 27 00:18:05 EST 1996

To all virologists who once stood in my shoes,

I am a sophmore at the University of Texas at Austin and find myself to be
intrigued by the study of viruses.  Being that I am only a sophmore, I
have yet to take any upper division courses in virology.  I am plan on
majoring in Microbiology, then I plan on persuing a PhD in Virology or a
related area. I was just curious as to what type of internships/summer
employment I should pursue, being that I have no previous experience in
the field.  I am sure that some book recomendations would also prove
very usefull.

Thanks in advance,
John Melber