TB: contact info?

Robin M. Weare persepha at csulb.edu
Thu Mar 21 21:09:00 EST 1996

I'm a journalist in Long Beach, California, trying to find
knowledgeable contacts for information on the continuing
"tuberculosis emergency" in this city. I especially want tips on
researchers and other experts, particularly if you have good
reason to regard them as more knowledgeable than the "official"
experts in the city government. (Your name need not be used -- I
just want leads to people I should talk to.)

I understand that we have the highest rate of TB in our population
in the country. Can anyone correct or confirm this?

Robin M. Weare
California State University, Long Beach

There are times when the wolves are silent and the Moon is howling.
E-mail: persepha at csulb.edu
Web site: http://www.csulb.edu/~persepha/index.html