antibody to herpes simplex IE proteins

Kappei KOBAYASHI kappei at basic2.kpu-m.ac.jp
Thu Mar 21 04:21:22 EST 1996

Hi,
        Would someone show me whom I'd better contact with for
obtaining antibodies specific to herpes simplex virus immediate
early gene (HSV-IE) products?  I've already purchased 58S hybridoma
producing monoclonal antibody to IE175 (alpha 4) protein.
I hope to confirm the expression of other HSV-IE proteins
(IE110, IE63 and so on) in my experimental systems.

Thanks in advance.

Kappei KOBAYASHI (kappei at basic2.kpu-m.ac.jp)
Department of Microbiology,
Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine,
Kamikyou-ku, Kyoto 602, JAPAN