Hantavirus treatment

delaine at earthlink.net delaine at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 16 22:36:10 EST 1996

repass at mail.utexas.edu (John) wrote:

>Are there any good reviews on Hantaan virus out there? Or any other
>related species? I'm looking more for the molecular biology of the
>viruses, rather than the disease. Thanks. John

I would be very interested in finding out the lastest treatment for
HPS (Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome). A relative (who had rodents in
her home) has suddenly developed trouble breathing, (a primary
symptom) and as this is a very serious, often quickly fatal, disease,
she is scared. Can anyone help??? Thank you!