Can anyone help me?

News123456 at aol.com News123456 at aol.com
Sun Mar 17 18:52:11 EST 1996

Hi there. I'm not quite sure how this works, but I am a high school junior
from MD and I am doing a research project on the three most deadly
viruses/diseases: AIDS, Ebola, and the old Bubonic.  I have gathered tons
upon tons of information on these viruses but would still like some more
information from anyone who can help.

I would like to speak to some people whom would be interested in being
quoted, almost like a "quotes" argument in which ALL sides of the debate are
shown. Anyone interested?

Lastly, if anyone has any information they would like to share with an
interested student willing to listen, please feel free to e-mail me here at:
 NEWS123456 at aol.com.

Thanks so much for all you help.  I hope to hear from some one out there
soon.

P.S.:  Ebola may be mankind's SECOND most dangerous threat. Lawyers still top
the charts at number one.  (Sorry to anyone who is a lawyer. Just a little
joke)