viral cultures

Maria Lucia Racz mlracz at usp.br
Thu Mar 14 10:27:41 EST 1996

On 14 Mar 1996 SOMERS at picard.evms.edu wrote:
> Rather that clutter up this
> news group, please send your email responses directly to me.  Thanks.
>
> Ken Somers, Ph.D.
> email: somers at picard.evms.edu

If the question was about Virology, I think is more appropriate to send
answers to the group, not to private e-mail. I am interested in the
answers to. That's what discussion groups are for!!
Thanks.
Maria Lucia
                            ,,,
                           (o o)
|  Maria Lucia Racz                                            |
|  Virology Laboratories - Department of Microbiology          |
|  Institute of Biomedical Sciences - University of Sao Paulo  |
|  Sao Paulo - SP - Brazil                                     |
|  e-mail: mlracz at spider.usp.br                               |