TPCK trypsin

VANCAMPE at UWYO.EDU VANCAMPE at UWYO.EDU
Wed Mar 13 14:04:59 EST 1996

Dear Anyone:  I have been trying to perform the flu plaque assay [that I used to
do a million times but haven't in a couple of years] using PR/8.  And, haven't
been getting plaques just massive necrosis in the first couple of dilutions.
Does anyone know how long TPCK trypsin will last at -20C?  Thanks in advance.
Hana