Laboratory automation ??

Keith Appleyard k.appleyard at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Mar 13 09:03:40 EST 1996

Our Clinical Virology lab is currently investigating means of automating
many of our diagnostic tests (mainly commercial ELISA's) to both cut
turnaround time and to reduce labour. I know that there are many machines
out there (all the reps think theirs is the best)
VIDAs/COBAS/AXSYM/Behring/IMMULITE etc etc etc but what is your
experience Good or Bad. Any replies appreciated, e-mail direct please to
avoid cluttering up this newsgroup further.
Thanks in advance

--
Keith Appleyard, Senior Scientific/Dept.Safety Officer,
Virology, Ninewells Hospital and Medical School, Dundee DD1 9SY,U.K
e-mail k.appleyard at dundee.ac.uk
Tel:U.K 01382 632559 Fax:01382 641907