Rabies Information for Students available

bactbob at BTBSOFTWARE.COM bactbob at BTBSOFTWARE.COM
Tue Mar 12 09:20:02 EST 1996

Due to popular request by students we have added a copy of a seminar given
at the Southern California ASM meeting in 1995 to our web page.
Please click on "Rabies Discussion" from http://www.btbsoftware.com/bactbob
to view the document.
We still have our free Rabies Software (expires 1-1-97) for Public Health
Labs testing rabies on animals and humans.

Enjoy
Bob Freeman
BtB Software