Moderation needed. (fwd)

Janet Chantler chantler at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Tue Mar 12 01:09:26 EST 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 16:59:46 -0800 (PST)
From: Janet Chantler <chantler at unixg.ubc.ca>
To: "Michael L. Perdue" <mperdue at asrr.arsusda.gov>
Cc: virology at net.bio.net
Subject: Re: Moderation needed.

I should like to add my vote for moderation of this newsgroup. I have
come very close to "unsubscribing" several times because of the weight of
irrelevant posts.  However there have also been several useful
discussions on topics of real interest which I would have been sorry to
miss.

Lets hear from others in the silent majority out there.......

Janet Chantler PhD
Associate Professor
University of British Columbia
Vancouver,BC