Baculovirus recombinants

Lyle Braun braunjl at mail.brookings.net
Sat Mar 9 21:42:04 EST 1996

Fellow Virologists,

I am searching for baculovirus recombinants of the N, G, and F proteins
of BRSV.  I am also searching for monoclonal antibodies directed toward
these same proteins.  This is for my graduate research project of a BRSV
ELISA.  Anyone who would be willing to provide the recombinants,
monoclanals or direction to a source would be appreciated.  Thank you
for your time.

Lyle J. Braun