*Can someone recommend basic book on virus?*

justin at centcon.com justin at centcon.com
Fri Mar 8 23:38:46 EST 1996

In article , lcapt at efn.org says...

>Hi,
>
>Can someone recommend a basic book or two on virus? I appreciate it.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Rick Gold

Rick,

Well, my personal favorite layman's book on viruses is The Coming Plague by Laurie Garret. (I think I spelled her last name right but you might want to check on that..) Most bookstores should have it in the science section in both paperback and hardback. It's a pretty big book so shouldn't be to hard to find.

Good luck,
Justin