Any kind biologists out there to help a student????

upyers mcoon at u.washington.edu
Wed Mar 6 13:17:57 EST 1996

Tim;

Might I suggest, just to be different, that you look into Lewis Thomas.
Dr. Thomas is not as widely known as many other scientists, but he was a
wonderful writer of essays.

Go to the library and check out "The Medusa and the Snail" or "Lives of a Cell".

I think that by reading his essays you will be entertained, educated and,
quite possibly, become passionately interested in biology.

Good luck.

MEC

--
"The two most common things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity" Harlan Ellison