Any kind biologists out there to help a student????

golgi at indy.net golgi at indy.net
Tue Mar 5 20:44:54 EST 1996

Greetings,

 I am a 15 y.o. freshman from indy
 anywho, for a quater essay we have to write a biography of any type of
biologist i.e. Virologist, taxonimist, microbio, and I need some sources on
who they do, what are they contributing to society, and what do they do in a
given day, things like that ,
can anyone help me with some direct info about them, (names don't have to be
used) or some good sites and book,
Thanx in advance,

Sharin in the groove,
Tim