Gangrene Question: Please Help!

Sir Grumpy sirgrumpy at aol.com
Sat Mar 2 12:03:09 EST 1996

I know this is not alt.sci.med but I am posting in any area where someone
with knowledge of this might see it.
Thanks in advance for your help with this. A good friend of mine's mom is
having a real problem. You can email my friend directly with the email
address at the end of this note, which I am posting for him. Or you can
post your advice here and I will forward it to him asap. As you might
imagine, time is an important factor here! Thanks AGaiN!
SirGrumpy at AOL.COM

Here is his message: