Budding Virologist

MtBike15 mtbike15 at aol.com
Fri Mar 1 17:06:43 EST 1996

   I am a high-school student seriously interested in a carrear in
virology or epidemiology.   Are there any courses of study that I might
pursue in the future that would better enable me to pursue this.   Also
are there any books that would prove useful to me.   And I don't mean
stuff like the hot zone.   Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks!!!!

Rick Coelho
MtBike15 at AOL.COM