Anyone willing to answer college course questons on virology.

RHertig rhertig at aol.com
Fri Jun 28 13:34:47 EST 1996

I am currently attending college part time while working as a mechanic.I
would like an opinion on what would be my best course of study.I want to
do antiviral agent research.The guidence counselers are not much help.
They are not sure what type of education or degree would be required for
this type of work.Any insight would be a great help thanks.Please e-mail
me.
rhertig at aol.com.