PAUP software for IBM's

Mike Sussman sussman at cvm.msu.edu
Thu Jun 13 15:45:23 EST 1996

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.960610132732.19032C-100000 at asrr.arsusda.gov> mperdue at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV ("Michael L. Perdue") writes:
>From: mperdue at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV ("Michael L. Perdue")
>Subject: PAUP software for IBM's
>Date: 10 Jun 1996 10:32:20 -0700

>Hi,

>I'm looking for PAUP phylogeny analysis software for the IBM.  Does
>anyone know whether it is still available from the developer David
>Swofford?  Seems I remember he left Illinois or had commercialized it or
>something.  Any info which might lead to tracking down the IBM version
>would be appreciated!

>Thanks,

>Mike

>Michael L. Perdue, Ph.D.
>Athens, Georgia  30605
>Ph: 706-546-3435
>Fx: 706-546-3161
>mperdue at asrr.arsusda.gov
The last I heard PAUP had become commercial, It might be available now.  the
latest version that was shareware was 3.11. try looking at
http://ag.arizona.edu/tree/programs/programs.html.  This is a list of
phylogeny and cladistics software.  Perhaps you can find something good thats
still shareware.  Good luck.
Mike Sussman