IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

Getting Into Virology

Bob Szazbo Bob at szazbo.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 17:20:59 EST 1996

I'm a 16 year old boy from England. Since I was 14 I've wanted to follow a
career in Virology... but which university in england offers the best Bsc
degree course in either microbiology or Molecular Heamotology? Is there a
'preffered' university? and do you have to take a Bsc in Microbiology (or
related subjects)  and then specialise and do a virology Masters?
If you can help please e - mail me on the address below...
      Thanks in anticipation...

E - Mail = Bob at szazbo.demon.co.uk

More information about the Virology mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net