HERV get-together

Dixie Mager dixie at unixg.ubc.ca
Fri Jun 7 12:15:33 EST 1996

   This message is for anyone who will be attending the International AIDS
conference in July.  I am planning a half-day informal meeting on
endogenous retroviruses for the morning of Friday, July 12 at my Institute
in Vancouver. If you are interested in attending or giving a short
presentation, please contact me as soon as possible so I can put together
a schedule and get an idea of how many people might be coming.
   Thanks.

Dixie Mager
Terry Fox Laboratory
B.C. Cancer Agency