Evolutionary link between E

James Howard phiskers at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 5 14:04:31 EST 1996

I suggest a change is occurring in humankind that is opening an entrance
pathway into human cells.  My work suggests that the current world-wide
increase in bacterial and viral infections is due to the same mechanism
that is also decreasing the sperm count globally.  That is, the hormone,
testosterone, is increasing.  You may read my explanation in detail by
reading my theory of AIDS at http://www.naples.net/~nfn03605 on the web.
The commonality in ebola and RSV is that the method they use to enter our
bodies is via a pathway whose monitoring system is being reduced, due to
increasing testosterone.  In the US, testosterone is significantly higher
in black males compared to white males (Journal of the National Cancer
Institute 1986, 76: 45).  This is why the viruses are making the leap
into humankind in Africa.  This also explains the "unexpected finding
that under the same social conditions, blacks are apparently infected
more by Mycobacterium tuberculosis than whites." (The New England Journal
of Medicine 1990, 322: 422).
James Howard