E.M. virus pictures

Bruce Phillips bap at MED.PITT.EDU
Sun Jun 2 21:14:29 EST 1996

	I am contributing to a new medical microbiology text for medical st
students with a single, relatively short, chapter on basic Virology.  I
have my own E.M. of Picornaviruses.  I would like to obtain EM pictures
for inclusion in the chapter of:  Toga or Flaviviruses, Retroviruses,
Adenovirus, a Papovavirus, and a Herpesvirus.  These will probably be shown
as margin figures- i.e., very small showng only one or a few particles.
Appropriate attribution will be given.

	Anyone willing to share such pictures, please Email direct to
bap at med.pitt.edu.  Thanks.