4th International Meeting on Hepatitis C Virus and Related Viruses

A.J. Cann nna at le.ac.uk
Wed Jul 17 06:31:10 EST 1996

In article <kishii-1507961202310001 at virus2h1.nih.go.jp>, kishii at nih.go.jp
(Koji Ishii) wrote:

> 4th International Meeting on Hepatitis C Virus and Related Viruses
> ----Molecular Virology and Pathogenesis----
>
> Dear Colleague:
> Following the success of the 1995 meeting in Australia, we cordially
> invite you to attend the "4th International Meeting on Hepatitis C virus
> and Related Viruses" which will be held between March 6-10, 1997, in
> Kyoto, Japan. The goal of this meetings is to provide a comprehensive
> forum for the discussion and dissemination of the most recent
> developments in the rapidly expanding research on flaviviruses,
> pestiviruses, and hepatitis C virus including the newly identified GB and
> HGV agents.  Topics covered will include virology, molecular biology,
> viral persistence, immunity and pathogenesis, epidemiology, current
> treatments, antiviral strategies,  and detection methods.  We look
> forward to your valued participation in the upcoming meeting in Kyoto.

Excellent. Could you please inform readers of this newsgroup what plans
are being made to distribute the reports from this important conference
widely via the internet, e.g. via your website?
Thank you.
--
Dr Alan J. Cann  PhD,   Department of Microbiology & Immunology,
University of Leicester,  P.O. Box 138,  Medical Sciences Building,