4th International Meeting on Hepatitis C Virus and Related Viruses

Koji Ishii kishii at nih.go.jp
Sun Jul 14 21:57:47 EST 1996

4th International Meeting on Hepatitis C Virus and Related Viruses
----Molecular Virology and Pathogenesis----

Dear Colleague:
Following the success of the 1995 meeting in Australia, we cordially
invite you to attend the "4th International Meeting on Hepatitis C virus
and Related Viruses" which will be held between March 6-10, 1997, in
Kyoto, Japan. The goal of this meetings is to provide a comprehensive
forum for the discussion and dissemination of the most recent
developments in the rapidly expanding research on flaviviruses,
pestiviruses, and hepatitis C virus including the newly identified GB and
HGV agents.  Topics covered will include virology, molecular biology,
viral persistence, immunity and pathogenesis, epidemiology, current
treatments, antiviral strategies,  and detection methods.  We look
forward to your valued participation in the upcoming meeting in Kyoto.

March 6-10, 1997
Kyoto International Conference Hall, Kyoto, Japan

International Organizers:
F.Bonino (Italy), M.Collet (USA), M.Houghton (USA), T.Miyamura (Japan),
C.Rice (USA), K.Shimotohno (Japan), H.-J.Thiel (Germany)

Scientific topics:
1. Viral structure and assembly
2. Protein expression and function
3. Replication