HPV

Karl Fischer tyr-2 at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca
Sat Jul 13 12:30:42 EST 1996

In article <nna-1207961227300001 at mac47.msb.le.ac.uk>, nna at le.ac.uk (A.J.
Cann) wrote:

> In article <tyr-2-1107961707480001 at duckter.glaxo.med.ualberta.ca>,
> tyr-2 at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca (Karl Fischer) wrote:
>
> > ...and the point of this post was????????
>
> The pursuit of knowledge?
> --
> Dr Alan J. Cann  PhD,   Department of Microbiology & Immunology,
> University of Leicester,  P.O. Box 138,  Medical Sciences Building,
> University Road, Leicester LE1 9HN,  UK.
> Email: nna at le.ac.uk     http://www-micro.msb.le.ac.uk/AJC/nna.html

My apologies.

The news posting I received (garnering my earlier post) was a multi page
list of references which had absolutely nothing to do with HPV (the 250
hit listing was dealing with chemokines). It took an additional day for
the intended query regarding HPV to hit our news server.

Cheers

Karl the hepB guy

--
Karl Fischer