AIDS Ride 2 '96

Kevin Johnson Kevin.Johnson at mail.tju.edu
Fri Jul 12 18:50:47 EST 1996

         Boston-New York AIDS Ride 2

   My name is Michael R. Iannotti and I will be participating in one of
two fundraising charities for AIDS Clinics: the Boston-New York AIDS Ride
2 is a 300 mile/four day bicycle ride.
   Each rider is to raise $1,500 and ride the 300 mile stretch from
Boston  to New York City September 5-8, 1996.
   I reside in the Center City area at Clinton Street and have
specifically chosen the various businesses and friends in this region to
help me reach my goal of fundraising, good will and biking across this
beautiful stretch of country.
   I am officially requesting your business and/or its employees to make a
small contribution to the AIDS Clinics through my AIDS Ride 2 benefit.
   Please send any contributiuons to the following address by August 1, 1996:
      Boston New York AIDS RIDE 2
      P.O. Box 6133
      Church Street Station
      New York, New York  10249-6133

      My Rider number is #815 N.

   All Contributions over $250 are tax-deductible and may be made with
check to the Boston-New York AIDS Ride 2.  Please do not send cash in the
mail.  All contributions are flat and not per mile.
   As I am a local medical student at Jefferson Medical College, I
sincerely hope you agree to help me as well as the other 3,600 riders in
this great event come closer to find help and promise for those who suffer
from HIV and AIDS.
   Thank you for your time and contribution.

                     In Good Will,

                  Michael R. Iannotti, JMC '98