Books on Viruses

Fred Lee wearelee at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 29 23:57:49 EST 1996

I would like to know of some books by which I may educate myself with
on the topic of viruses; mostly, books that contain information that
concern with it's life cycle, contents, and make-up.  I would
appreciate the help, and also if the book list would be broken into
difficult or easy reading (ie- high school level compared to college or
proffesor level).  Thanks for the help!

Fred Lee
Eel at america.net