Help

Kenneth Bogle chrisb6 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 29 16:17:12 EST 1996

Hello,
I work with a Bio Physics Research firm and have a recently discovered Anti-Viral
product. We have an NDC (National Drug Code Number) from the FDA, and we are ready
to market.  We are currently seeking a joint licensing/marketing agreement with a
larger firm.  Former clinicals need to be done, as we feel that this product
could be developed into a drug for AIDS.  It has been shown to inhibit viral
replication.  For more info please email me directly.  chrisb6 at ix.netcom.com
or call (770) 986-8343.

Thank You,

Chris Bogle