IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

Dengue in Arizona?

Cordell, Ralph PhD rzc4 at CIDHIP1.EM.CDC.GOV
Fri Jan 26 11:29:14 EST 1996

I suggest you contact the Arizona State Health Department.  Ask for either 
the State Epidemiologist or the Communicable Disease Section.  They should 
be able to tell you if there is an outbreak, where it is occurring and any 
precautions to take.  There seems to be a lot of skepticism of governmental 
programs in this group but I've been in public health for more than 20 years 
and that is exactly what I would do and what I would advise my most 
cherished loved ones to do.

Ralph Cordell
rzc4 at fcidhip1.cdc.em.gov

The above represents my own opinion and does not necessarily constitute the 
official policy of my employer. 

More information about the Virology mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net