Canine Parvo Viruses

Craig Radi radica at ns1.inxpress.net
Thu Jan 25 10:18:29 EST 1996

Does anybody have information on the effect of heat or cold on parvo viruses
in canines?  I need to know what temps are the best for survival of the virus
and what variance in temp can be maintained to keep the virus from dying
before a test can be done on the fecal sample.  I read an article on the
effects of heat and cold on canine corona viruses and wondered if they
pertain to parvo as well.  Thanks for any help in advance!

Craig A Radi
Microbiologist Electron Microscopy