Denge fever in Arizona??

Sharyl-Druid 73654.3446 at CompuServe.COM
Mon Jan 22 08:55:14 EST 1996

I have a friend who lives near Sells, Arizona and she told me
that there is an outbreak of Denge fever in the area. She said
it is transmitted by mosquitoes. I have heard nothing about this
from the news media... but then, I am up here in Canada. So....
since I plan to visit this area next month, I would certainly
like to know more. Anybody know about this outbreak? And what
are the symptoms and therapy/cure... and, is it fatal?

Sharyl Thompson