The Ebola Virus

Vernon&Edith Gutjahr VGutjahr at msn.com
Sun Jan 21 20:37:25 EST 1996

I have a project on the Ebola Virus for science. I would greatly appreciate
it if you could E-Mail or Fax me inforomation on the symptons of Ebola
or anything else. My E-Mail is:   VGUTJAHR at MSN.COM
My Fax Number is: (703) 820-0310. My Phone is (703) 354-4188. Thank you.
                                  Sincerely,
                                Tina Gutjahr
P.S. I need this as soon as possible!