RETROVIRUS INFO?

meese at inforamp.net meese at inforamp.net
Sun Jan 21 18:00:24 EST 1996

I am a high school student currently undergoing a project on
retroviruses.  I need general retrovirus info.  By general I mean, for
example:  basic retrovirus structure, types of retroviri, how
retroviruses operate/infect a cell, difficulty in treatment.  All the
sites I have found so far deal with specific aspects of retroviruses.
The above subtopics are the ones which I am researching.  Anyone who
can either help me out with some info or point me to a link containing
this info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ian Riley