Help for project

CINDY cinpang at singnet.com.sg
Fri Jan 19 08:14:58 EST 1996

Hi!
I'm a high school student and wish to do a project on finding
the effective cures for flu. I read up that flu is a virus. So,
is there any way to cultivate the virus and later use the
various cure to see if the virus will be removed? Can I do
it the same way of doing a bacteria culture on an agar plate??
Any suggestions are welcomed. By the way, I will also
appreciate it if someone can tell me how to improve and modify
this project to make it more interesting.
THANKS.....
Cindy.

P.s.: Is there anything called anti viral drugs? If yes, can
you briefly enlighten me on how they work?