The Diatribe on Vivisection

Henry Putz Henry_S._Putz at ccmail.bms.com
Thu Jan 18 10:57:53 EST 1996

Interestingly, all of your references which contain dates are
from the early 1900's.  Have you no current horror stories to
relate?  No?  Gee, could it be because THEY DON"T EXIST ANYMORE??
On the whole, animal research has progressed light years ahead of
where it was in the early 1900's.  Today, animal research labs are
run according to strict rules and regulations which are designed
to minimize undue suffering to research animals. Abuses are rare
these days.

Now that I've said my peace, I'll add one more thing.  If you
want to talk Virology, then do so.  Otherwise, peddle your crap
to those ignorant enough to believe you and leave us alone.