Did Vaccines Eliminate Polio?

C. Greiner cgreiner at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Wed Jan 17 02:52:04 EST 1996

That's It I have had it. I thought the Vaccine kooks had left the subject
until this new guy shows up posting animal rights propaganda to 13
newsgroups. I'm fed up and signing off. Maybe in a couple months these
guys will go tilt at another windmill (why don't you hit the biz.*
groups, they fund all this research and produce/market the vaccines!).
Till then it's back to paper journals and playing with the dog (I love
animals!).