Parvo and Herpes, the horse or the cart???

seasmoke at teleport.com seasmoke at teleport.com
Fri Jan 12 02:16:45 EST 1996

I have been following about forty people that have been diagnosed as
having cronic Parvo B19 infections. They are part of a group of over 100
recently identified in a town of 4000. Symptoms and prior diagnosis range
from encephalitis, thyroiditis, arthritis, Lupus, Chronic Fatigue, Lymes
to Wegeners Granulomatosis and the more exotic. I have noticed that many
of the people have some form of Herpes. Some have developed their first
symptom of Herpes after a positive diagnosis of Parvo, some had them
prior to the diagnosis. Cronic Parvo appears to linger for years in some
people so it is hard to be exact about what came first. My question has
to do with the relationship of helper viruses. I have read that some forms
of Parvo require a helper virus in order to replicate. Herpes and Adeno
are two of the helper virus that have been identified. Exactly how does
the relationship of the two operate? Once you have a chronic Parvo
infection, does it trigger the Herpes or vice versa. These Parvo cases
are unusual and the number is growing rapidly, few practioners have any
answers. Any and all input is appreciated.  thanks, Sharre
seasmoke at teleport.COM  Seasmoke Research  on the edge of the earth.
Yachats, Or.
Sharre Smith Public Access User -- Not affiliated with Teleport
Public Access UNIX and Internet at (503) 220-1016 (2400-28800, N81