Ebola

Steven_H Harwood harwoods at AVA.BCC.ORST.EDU
Wed Jan 10 15:24:20 EST 1996

On Wed, 10 Jan 1996, Jonathan Heinberg wrote:

> I am doing a report on Ebola for Biology. I would be pleased if
> someone could post or email URLs of sights containing a lot of
> informatiion on Ebola. I already have info from Outbreak, CDC, WHO,
> and Genentech.
>
> 		Thanks,
> 		Jonathan

One of the best is the World Wide Web Server of Virology
(http://www.bocklabs.wisc.edu/Welcome.html).  Check it out for Ebola info
and other general virology information.  By the way, I wouldn't dignify
Outbreak as source of "info".

Steve> >