MARBURG

Johnny Levagi round at in.net
Tue Jan 9 17:55:46 EST 1996

I am trying to do a report for Biology class on the Marburg virus. I
have not been able to find much, except a picture of the virus.  If
anyone can tell me some info on the virus (symptoms, prevention, origin,
and location, etc...), the more detailed the better, or tell me where on
the web I could find this info, I would greatly appreciate it.

			Thanks, Johnny