Bacillary Angiomatosis

-Skeeter- skeeter at exo.com
Tue Jan 9 04:57:04 EST 1996

 Anyone know anything about Bacillary Angiomatosis...aka Cat Scratch Disease.
I know the basics, I'm looking for something in depth. Or perhaps any info on
its etiologic agent Bartonella Henselae???

Thanks,
Emergency medicine demands the most intense involvement personally and
intellectually. Every area of clinical medicine is practiced, every emotion
is taxed. The challenge is in managing an unlimited variety of disease or
trauma at a level of immediacy that is rarely approached in any other
specialty.