Hi I'm new here!

KnowItAll2 knowitall2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 6 22:40:27 EST 1996

Hi!
   I'm not a virologist, but I am interested in becoming one when I'm
older...(I'm in high school)  I would LOVE info on becoming one, if
possible, since I don't know much about the process of becoming a
virologist.  What I DO know is that viruses fascinate me- I read
everything I can get my hands on about them!

I have a question, and to you guys who know TONS more than I do, this
might sound stupid, but:
I'm reading The Hot Zone.  In the book, it says that some/all viruses
degenerate under UV light.   So would exposing a person that is infected's
blood to UV light "cure" them?   I'm guessing that it wouldn't, since
these viruses are still around... Just wondering.

Please email me directly at knowitall2 at aol.com

Thanks!
-=Angie