Full Blown Aids Reversal to Healthy HIV+ carrier

dr bala kampoyak at kampoyak.singnet.com.sg
Wed Jan 3 08:53:57 EST 1996

In Article<49vol9$j2q at wizard.bsu.edu>, <00NJRhodes at bsuvc.bsu.edu> write:
> From: Nikki Rhodes <00NJRhodes at bsuvc.bsu.edu>
> Newsgroups: misc.health.aids
> Subject: (no subject)
> Date: 4 Dec 1995 21:19:37 GMT
>
> I am writing an article for Link Magazine on HIV testing as a rite of
> passage for todays college students.  I am looking for any data that
> anyone might have showing a trend that more people are getting tested in

This message was sent by Chameleon
-------------------------------------
PLEASE KINDLY RELAY THIS MESSAGE TO ALL DESERVING CASES-

WE ARE FROM SUKAR MARKENDEYA SIDDHA MEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION ( OF TAMIL NADU, SOUTH INDIA )

AS PER OUR TRADITION OF SIDDHA MEDICAL SYSTEM

WE HAVE FORMULATED AND CONDUCTED CLINICAL TRIALS AND PRESENTED OUR PAPER AT THE MAIN PRESENTATION SESSION AND AT A POSTER SESSION ( ABSTRACT TRACK PA 303 PAGE 103 ) AT THE 3RD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON AIDS IN ASIA & THE PACIFIC, AND AT THE 5TH NAT'L AIDS CONFERENCE IN THAILAND, SEPT. 17-21 95.

WE HAVE TREATED 321 FULL BLOWN AIDS ( BED-RIDDEN HOPLESS CASES) AND 4,410 HIV+ CASES. ( ZERO FATALITIES SINCE 1990 OF ALL THE TREATED CASES )

OUR TREATMENT IS IN FORM CAPSULES CONTAINING THE 45 SIDDHA HERBS AT DOSAGE 3
CAP X 90 DAYS. WE DON'T GUARANTEE A FULL CURE YET BUT A COMPLETE REVERSAL FROM
FULL BLOWN HOPLESSLY BED-RIDDEN AIDS TO A VERY HEALTHY HIV+ CARRIER WHO CAN
RESUME NORMAL LIFE STYLE AND WORK ROUTINE. ( SEE FURTHER RESEARCH BELOW )

IN THE SIDDHA TRADITION, THE TREATMENT IS OFFERED AS CHARITY THAT IS WITHOUT
NEED FOR PAYMENT.IN 90 DAYS, THE REVERSAL FROM FULL BLOWN AIDS TO HIV+ CARRIER
STATUS IS OBTAINED, NO NEED FOR FURTHER TREATMENT AT ALL, BUT WILL REMAIN AS
HIV+ CARRIER TILL WE DISCOVERED THE PATHWAYS TO REVERSAL OF  HIV+ TO HIV(-)
WHICH IS GOING ON WITH THE RESEARCH OF ANTISENSE DNA, TO DESTROY HIV IN THE
CHROMOSOMES ( NOTED IN A FEW HERB COMPONENTS OF H-45)

PLEASE SEE THE ABSTRACT OF THE ABOVE CONFERENCE AND NEWS RELEASE ON THIS PAGE.

OR SOME ONE CAN SPONSOR WE WILL PROVIDE FULL SCIENTIFIC AND CLINICAL TRIAL
DETAILS FOR A WEBPAGE OR HTML ON THIS WEB.

CURRENTLY, WE IN COLLABORATION WITH AN INDIAN UNIVERSITY FOR 2 PHD WORKING ON
ANTI-SENSE DNA OF THE (FEW OF THE HERB IN H-45)
H-45 TO FLUSH OUT AND DESTROY THE INFECTION HIDDEN IN THE CHROMOSOMES IN THE
EARLY HIV INFECTION STAGES.

AND AS TO WHY KS & LYMPH NODES ( LYMPHADENOPATHY)DISAPPEARED  TOTALLY FROM THE

TREATED FULL BLOWN AIDS CASES.
( THE HERB OF THIS INSTANCE IS IDENTIFIED AS A HIGH BIOAVAILABLE RADIUM
CONTENT AS IT IS COLLECTED ON THE MOONLESS NIGHT AS THIS HERB GIVES A DARK
BLUE GLOW )

FOR FULL INFO. AND VIDEO PRESENTATION TAPES PLEASE CONTACT US AT:

SUKAR MARKENDEYA SIDDHA MEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION
DR BALASUBRAMANIAM M,PhD CO-MANAGING TRUSTEE

C/O KAMPOYAKI RESEARCH
LEVEL 36, HONG LEONG BLDG.,
16 RAFFLES QUAY, SINGAPORE 0104

TEL: (65)-7653292  FAX: (65)-7653293

DEATH IS INEVITABLE, BUT WHY? FROM AIDS ?
LIVE YOUR NORMAL LIFE, TO A 100 YEARS !

SIDDHA MEDICAL TRADITION DEFINE 4,448 DIEASES THAT AFFECT MAN NOTHING MORE!!!.
FOR EACH OF THIS DIEASE HUNDRED OF REMEDIES HAVE BEEN CLEARLY GIVEN AND STATED

IN THE SIDDHA TEXTS WROTE ON PALMRYA BOOKS BY THE SIDDHARS ( PERFECTED MAN WHO

MASTERS THE AINTHU BHOOTHA(S) -FIRE, SPACE, AIR, WATER AND EARTH ) .

IN SIDDHA TRADITION HIV IS DEFINED ERRATHA VETTAI
WHICH TRANSFORMED TO ERRATHA VIVAVAA ( AIDS ) AFTER WHICH DEATH IS INEVITABLE.