Bionet.virology -"Houston...I think we have a problem"

Karl Fischer tyr-2 at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca
Sat Feb 24 02:04:56 EST 1996

While waiting for my gel to finish staining I decided, on a whim, to take
a look at the number of "innapropriate" postings on our net feed of b.v..
The following are posts made from from Feb 9th to Feb 23:

243 articles total of which the "innapropriates" (IMHO) were :

39    Re: vaccination
25    Re: Broccolize the water
4     Re: stop fluoridation in california
57    Why do humans drink milk (was broccolize the water)
2     Crippled writing. Was Why do humans drink milk?
6     Why do humans drink coffee?
1     human milk
1     milk yada yada yada yada
11    chocolate milk
4     fat content of 2% milk
2     changing doctors

To give a grand total of 152 (62.6%) of total posts!!!!

Just a little food for thought.

Karl the hepB guy

--
Karl Fischer