CFIDS/Jay Levy/High School/John Martin's virology website

K. Weber kweber at efn.org
Mon Feb 19 01:19:44 EST 1996

You might try Dr. John Martin's website.  They are both involved in
attempting to identify viruses involved in CFIDS.  I got a message today
that Dr. Martin is interested in my particular blood and I will be
sending him some soon.  If I forget to look up Dr. Martin's website and
post the address, please e-mail me as a reminder.

							kw