Ebola virus

Michael Rivero rivero at news.accessone.com
Wed Feb 7 12:58:14 EST 1996

In article <4f80rk$b3h at oban.cc.ic.ac.uk>,
Mr T.J.G. Matthews <tjgm at ic.ac.uk> wrote:

>---------------------------------237212478616185
>
>Would there be somebody that could supply me with some advice on ebola,

  Don't play with it in the house?

  (Sorry, just couldn't help myself)

  An interesting description of the transmission can be found in the
book "The Hot Zone", by Richard Preston. While thin on the science side,
it conveys the potential seriousness and unpredictability of Ebola
and warns against monkeying around in the state of Virginia!

--
============== P I X E L O D E O N   P R O D U C T I O N S   ==============
|  Mike & Claire - The Rancho Runnamukka http://www.accessone.com/~rivero |