Ebola

nautica394 at aol.com nautica394 at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 19:12:15 EST 1996

From: Luke Larimore
Address: Nautica394 at .com

     On Dec. first I accicdently erased E-mail from someone, from this
newsgroup.  I'm interested in Hemmoraphic fever's, such as Ebola etc.
Anyone out there with more information on this topic please pass it on.
My E-mail was also concerning a situation that was outside of Brazzaville.
 The report that I read mentioned of forty some Pygmies people dieing of a
(unknown cause).  I would appreciate any update on Brazzaville.
                                  Thank you,
                             Luke Larimore