test/lab manual suggestions

Sharon Papciak spapciak at mail.bcpl.lib.md.us
Mon Aug 26 06:53:02 EST 1996

I don't know if this is the best newsgroup for soliciting textbook
suggestions, but here goes... I am in the process of setting up a
laboratory and would like some basic references for doing phage work.
What I would like are suggestions for a good basic clinical
bacteriology lab manual and a manual and basic text for working with
phage. Please include the publisher and any info that I might need for
ordering the book(s).  Appreciate it. Sharon