in search of internship/co-op job

garraty47 at novagate.com garraty47 at novagate.com
Fri Aug 9 01:29:29 EST 1996

Hi,

 My name is Scott and I am currently in my 3rd year of college
and am in search of an internship/co-op position in the field of
microbiology and/or virology, which i am planning on majoring in. I
will be attending Northern Michigan University this fall and I plan I
getting my bachelors degree and then trying to go to University of
Wisconsin - Madison in order to get a masters degree in Virology. I
would like to hear of any opprotunities that you may know about.
Please e-mail me at garraty47 at novagate.com. Thanks for your time.