Moss and new hr vaccinia/T7

Anthony Griffiths ag10024 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Sun Aug 4 12:01:50 EST 1996

In article <4sm8t0$dci at panix.com>, iayork at panix.com (Ian A. York)
wrote:

>I hope someone can save me a bit of time.
>
>The other day I noticed an article from Bernard Moss's lab: they'd
>modified their vaccinia/T7 system by swapping the vaccinia hr gene
>for the cowpox one; the resulting hybrid could replicate in a broader
> (cowpox-like) range of cells, including CHO cells and some others.
>
>I noted it at the time, thinking it might at some future point be
>useful, but I didn't copy it and can't remember whch journal it was
>in.  I realized today that it could be very useful.

 Virology (1995) _206_, 984-93  .....hope this helps.

Anthony

Anthony Griffiths            Department of Pathology
ag10024 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk      Division of Virology
                             University of Cambridge
Queens' College                    Tennis Court Road
Cambridge                                  Cambridge
CB3 9ET                                      CB2 1QP
                                  phone=01223 336921

                                    fax=01223 336926