help me in finding Hepatitis B

Nanthanit Chosungnoe - SCMI - 3536468 g3536468 at mucc.mahidol.ac.th
Mon Oct 30 21:07:41 EST 1995

Hello,
     I am a microbiological graduate student at Mahidol University. Now I
am doing the thesis under the topic "Production and Characterization of
Monoclonal Antibodies against Hepatitis B surface antigen". After getting
desirable clones, I have a big problem. For characterization,I do not
have subtype panel of Hepatitis B surface antigen ; only subtype adr and
adw that I have.I would like to have other subtypes ; ayr , ayw.
     Anyone who can advise me about source or supplier of all the
subtypes above or available in hand. Please inform me. I  am very truly
need your help.
     Thanks in advance.
     Tammy.